Exhilarating to the eyes and tastebuds alike, Buddakan presents the vivid flavors of the Far East in a surreal atmosphere that marries the serenity of Asia with the flamboyance of 16th-century Paris.
Otherworldly art, ornate chandeliers and a bevy of gilded details kick the senses into overdrive, setting a dramatic precedent for fanciful, shareable pan-Asian fare inspired by multiple traditions. Dim sum, noodle soups, seafood and house specialties like whole Peking duck join a bevy of elegant wines and specialty cocktails on a menu made to suit any celebration.
- Non Private: up to 36 guests seated
- Private Room: up to 50 guests seated; 60 guests standing
- Semi-Private up to 60 guests seated
- Partial Buyout: up to 200 guests seated; 350 guests standing
- Full Buyout: up to 300 guests seated; 800 guests standing
*Note: Reservations for parties of 14 or fewer are taken through standard restaurant contact. Contact us through Group Dining if your party is 15 or more.
Buddakan will be closed for all meal periods on November 28th for Thanksgiving. Regular hours will resume on November 29th. We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!